Contact Tehama County Social Services
Tehama County Department of Social Services
310 South Main Street, Red Bluff, CA 96080
8 am to 5 pm
Monday through Friday
Phone: (530) 527-1911
Options from the Main Menu:
- Press 1 for Spanish…
- To report child, elder or dependent adult abuse or neglect – OR you are a member of law enforcement please, press 2.
- For cash aid, CalFresh, Med-Cal or General Assistance benefits, please press 3.
- For Welfare to Work, please press 4.
- For In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS), including provider enrollment and time sheets, please press 5.
- For repayment of CalWORKs and CalFresh over-issuance, press 6.
- For Community Action Agency (CAA), please press 7.
- For locations, hours, websites, drop boxes, mailing address, press 8.
- To repeat the menu, press 9.
* To Dial employees by First Name then last name press star (*)
# To Dial employees by Last name then First name press pound (#)
(530) 527-5410 Main - (530) 527-7640 CPS - (530) 527-4836 Adult Services
P.O. Box 1515, Red Bluff, CA 96080
Drop Boxes Available:
310 S. Main Street, Red Bluff
275 Solano Street, Corning